All participants are invited to submit abstracts, related to health technology, for oral or poster presentations in the final programme.
Undergraduates, post-graduates, post-docs, fellows and PIs are welcome to participate.
Instructions for Authors:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and should be kept within 300 words with 1 optional figure.
- The title should be in capital letters.
- Type the text in single-spaces.
- The authors’ names should appear as their first names followed by their last names/surnames. The presenter’s name is to be printed in caps.
- Do not include non-standard symbols, as they will not be recognised and may be displayed wrongly.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place unusual abbreviations between brackets (…) after the first appearance of the word.
- All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the scientific committee. Accepted abstracts will be assigned to either oral presentation, poster presentation with interactive element, or traditional poster presentation.
- The presenting author whose abstract is accepted must register for the conference and no fee is required for accepted abstracts. Omission will result in non-presentation of the abstract.
- Abstracts will be categorised according to topics listed below. Please select a topic that best suits your abstract. Only ONE of the following abstract topics is allowed:
- Future Diagnostics
- Future Therapeutics
- Future Systems
- Author is required to provide no more than 3 keywords that best describe their abstract. These keywords would be used during the review process to help identify suitable reviewers for the respective abstract.
- Poster presentation with interactive element will be prioritised over traditional poster presentation.
- The deadline for submission is 30th August 2017
- DECLINE OF ABSTRACT: if you do not follow the above guidelines, your abstract may be rejected.
Abstract is to be submitted through a prescribed template. Please ensure that you comply with the above specifications.
Click here to download the template.
Authors will be notified of the status of their submission by 14th September 2017. Details of oral presentation will be provided for successful submissions. Authors who wish to withdraw their submission papers are to notify the secretariat in writing.
Note to all presenters
The FutureHealth 2017 Organising Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission guidelines without prior notice.
The default logistics that would be provided for all poster presentations with interactive element would be:
- 1 unit 2.4mH x 1mW panel
- 1 unit lockable 0.5mW x 1mL x 0.75mH counter
- 1 x 13amp power outlet
Any additional requirement, kindly inform the secretariat in writing and the organiser will try their best to accommodate.